No subject

Sun Apr 6 01:43:45 PDT 2014

e on most issues. I think we mostly all want the same things.

D.S.D. and Chrystal are still the Baron and Baroness of Raven Fort and will=
 be till their stepping down court at Defender on September 16. Niklas and =
I will not be making any decisions till after that time. Then we will start=
 having open public forum where we will be discussing ours and YOUR visions=
 and hopes for the future of this Barony.

If you or 3 or 4 of you want to talk to me or Niklas or both of us, please =
contact us. We want to hear your questions.