No subject

Thu Apr 10 15:09:27 PDT 2014

Mary of Axfoot - AoA, now...L. Mary of Axfoot!
Simon of Ordom - AoA, now L. Simon of Ordom!
Eldric de Aldebury - AoA, now L. Eldric de Aldebury!

A Hearty "Vivat" and congratulations to these fine Ladies and Lord!

Our Baron and Baroness, together with the Order of the Talon, inducted a
new member: Give your heart-felt "vivat" to Balmothius Seagrass, newest
member of the Order of the Talon!

And now for your Champions at the Pas:

Axe, Knife & Spear

Over-all Champion - L. Aldan
Axe - m'lord Winston
Knife - L. Aldan
Spear - L. Hugh of Killinsbury (sp?)

Archery

Champion - m'lord Neal Johnson

Arts & Sciences*
*(please not that this was not for our Baronial Artisan, that's in
September...)

Over-all - HL. Saqr'a
Populace Choice - Balmothius Seagrass

Pas d'Arms

Champion - L. Tomas
Display - L. Eldric de Aldebury
Ladies' Choice - L. Eldric de Aldebury
Most Chivalric - Hawk Blackthorn

Bardic

Champion - Gerald of Leesville

If I have mis-spelled any of the above names, I ask your pardon.

I remain yours in service to the Barony and the Kingdom,

HE Jalali of Salamis, OL

And now, the Champions of the event: