[Ravensfort] Populace and business meeting - April 3rd.

byzytym byzytym at consolidated.net
Thu Apr 3 08:26:17 PDT 2014

I am assuming that the reason the Populace and Business meetings are being
combined is at the request of the B & B.

They stated at the work weekend that they did not want to drive south twice
a month anymore.

This seems like shooting ourselves in the foot.

Our last Business meeting had more attendance than I had seen in years.

If we are no longer going to have business meetings, are we going to start
having Populace in the south of the Barony every other month ?

If not, perhaps we should give another group all our zip codes south of
Huntsville.

A group that would actually embrace and utilize the south part of the
Barony.

Or perhaps a better solution would be for the Baron and Baroness to step
down early if their responsibilities are too much for them.

I am strongly opposed to abandoning the many members in south Barony at the
whim of two people.

BTW, when our brass hats told me they had this in mind, I replied that I
would be speaking out strongly against it.

They should be expecting this retort.

V NV