[Ravensfort] Demo planing meeting

John Reuter brian.the.norman at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 19:23:21 PDT 2014

Good evening to all.

The Seneschal has set aside the officers meeting as time to discuss the plans for our demo.

We would like to have people gather and meet at Van Thongs restaurant  in Conroe on HWY 105 West. The meeting starts at 7:00 PM. If you can not attend, please contact Brandon Snowder if you plan to fight or David Brown with your information for your A&S demo.

We are trying to establish times for the schedule that will be posted for all to read as they walk up and enter our area.
For example: I am doing an armor making demo from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM, and 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM. Even though I'm going to be hammering and shaping metal all day from 10-5 I'm on the schedule for people to plan to watch.

This is the type of information that David Brown needs from each of us.

If you can come out and Fight, Brandon Snowder needs to know what days you can be there.

We really need to put our best foot forward on this demo. We will need to have our best smile on and promote a positive open experience for the patrons visiting the General Sam Houston Folk Festival. By planing what you are going to say and showing some of the methods used will help. Having your area organized and any hand outs available if your A&S demo needs them to help people who are interested in learning helps also.

On May 1, Thursday morning we will need to load up all the equipment at the storage room. We will be able to start setting up Thursday afternoon.
If you can help load and set up your help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for reading this.
We don't do allot of demos to just show up and "just do it". We need to communicate with each other, commit to a plan and support each other the best we can.

YIS

Brian.