[Ravensfort] mundane fyi

Carolyn Pace ridgetopfarm at me.com
Thu Apr 17 16:47:09 PDT 2014

Greetings everyone,
  My mother has been battling heart failure for  awhile.  Now she has been admitted into Tomball Hospital for open heart surgery next week and if all goes well she will require extensive therapy and will need family by her side.
 In all of this my dad's dementia has taken a turn for the worse.  So we are scrambling, taking turns  caring for them both in and out of the hospital.
  This will require us to miss quite a few things in the next few weeks and we will have to take each day and week as it comes.
  Just wanted to relate what was going on with us as an fyi for the Barony and its peoples, who we love and will miss in the few weeks to come. We know we have a wonderful Barony who takes care of their business and is working well on several projects to get it all done. We feel lucky to such a great part of a great Baronial family.

In love and light,
 Giovanna