[Ravensfort] Rapier practice

Lemoine de Gascony scapigments at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 12:56:30 PDT 2014

Hello all

Just a reminder this Sunday rapier practice at 09:00 A. M. running until we
get tired. Practice will be at the Eastham-Thomason Park located at 1500
7th Street and Ave Huntsville, TX 77340. I have brought back some really
cool things from Loch Soilleir that will add to our fighter practice.

IS
Lemoine de Gascony scapigments at gmail.com
Reminder: this is an E-mail List for the Barony of Raven's Fort, a local
branch of the Society for Creative Anachronism, a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit
organization. All posts and comments to posts should be related to that
subject.