[Ravensfort] Demo things needed for the Folk Fest

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 27 10:34:16 PDT 2014

Is there someone out there willing to discuss heraldry and its role during that time period? Also, Mistress Shanahan will be displaying the types of crops they had at that time. Is there anyone who would like to discuss herbal medicine and that practice during that time period?
Please contact me if you are interested! We need you! We need all of you!! Thanks!!!!

Devin

p.s. someone respond to this so I know it posted to the list. I never see my own posts anymore.