[Ravensfort] Queen Champion May 2015

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 9 15:19:09 PDT 2014

It sounds good to me.  However (isn't there always one) would that date
conflict with the Folk Festival?  We did it 2 years in a roll, skipped a
year because of the quad-baronial thing, and doing it again this year.  The
Folk Festival people might get a little tired of us doing, then not doing,
then doing (you get the idea).

Runa