[Ravensfort] Queen Champion May 2015

Lemoine de Gascony scapigments at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 19:29:22 PDT 2014

That is why I am asking the barony what they want to do. Queens is the
second weekend in May. But in the end it comes down to what the barony
wants to do.

IS
Lemoine de Gascony scapigments at gmail.com
Reminder: this is an E-mail List for the Barony of Raven's Fort, a local
branch of the Society for Creative Anachronism, a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit
organization. All posts and comments to posts should be related to that
subject.