[Ravensfort] Info on Sir Hugh

bsnowder at gmail.com bsnowder at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 15:10:50 PDT 2014

Info on the Folk Festival Demo!

So the Folk Festival has decided that they would prefer we not do the Heavy
Fighting at the festival this year. They were very kind about it, but
essentially the idea of people in armor hitting each other is just too far
outside their comfort zone.

They are very happy with the Hughstown aspects, and very excited about the
idea of a walk through time beginning with the origins of Houstons
ancestral home.

Meanwhile back at the ranch. Planning is all going well. our A&S demos look
very exciting. We will have an excellent information tent.

If anyone is still interested in participating please let me know. We can
find you whatever outfitting you need. We assure you we will find a place
for you. There is plenty of room and need for friendly people who can walk
folks through the idea of what we are doing and be a part of this exciting
demo.