[Ravensfort] This weekend

Lemoine de Gascony scapigments at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 08:52:48 PDT 2014

On August 9, 2014 there will be a Regional Kill and Grill Fighter
Practice/Meet up at Meyer Park 7700 Cypresswood Dr, Spring, TX 77379. There
will be a Pot Luck meal when people become to tiered to do anything but
eat. Start time is 10:00 A. M. and we will stop when the day grows old.
There is also a work weekend at the Stones, Saturday and Sunday. Rosalia
and I plan on being at the Kill and Grill Saturday and at the Stones
Sunday. Any one that want to come and join us on both days is more then
welcome, it should be noted that there will be a fighter practice at the
Stone starting at 2P. M. It is my understanding that there will be archery
activities as well. So if you have a heavy kit, rapier kit, archery kit, or
just want to come and hang out This weekend is the weekend to do it. Both
Saturday and Sunday are shaping up to be very good days.

IS
Lemoine de Gascony scapigments at gmail.com
Reminder: this is an E-mail List for the Barony of Raven's Fort, a local
branch of the Society for Creative Anachronism, a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit
organization. All posts and comments to posts should be related to that
subject.