[Ravensfort] Fwd: [Ansteorra] photos of Steppes Artisan and Elfsea College

Gary and Carolyn Pace bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 15:57:45 PDT 2014

Greetings,
  For those interested in the arts, you might like to download the Steppes pictures that Caelin took. He has some really good pictures of the things displayed that day. There was so much talent displayed I would have had a hard time with the judging!  :)
Pasquale Pace and Giovanna Lena Caronna
Baron and Baroness of Raven's Fort

Begin forwarded message: