[Ravensfort] Joint fighter practice

Lemoine de Gascony scapigments at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 19:30:43 PST 2014

Hello all

The joint fighter practice today at Steve
Conrad<https://www.facebook.com/steve.conrad.180>'s
house was great. We had a huge turn out, with several fighters fighting
chiv and several fighters fighting rapier. I would also like to thank Lord
Stephen Paul Blakely and his lady Dianna
Herring<https://www.facebook.com/dianna.herring.1>for making the trip
from the Shadowlands to come and play with us. The
company was great and it was good see so many of our members in one place.

IS
Lemoine de Gascony scapigments at gmail.com