[Ravensfort] Reminder

Lemoine de Gascony scapigments at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 11:14:57 PST 2014

Hello all

Just a reminder March 1st 2014 Don Charles d'Alsace le Cervoisier will
hosting fight and fermentation rapier practice and brew day at his home. We
will start rapier practice at 10:00 A.M. and the brew day will kick off
about noon. His address is 1810 Avenue P Huntsville Texas 77340. We are
looking at running a good old bear pit style Tournament. Would love to see
as many folks that can make it.

IS
Lemoine de Gascony scapigments at gmail.com