[Ravensfort] Defender 2014

Seneca of Ravensfort seneca_of_ravensfort at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 18 20:26:39 PST 2014

Greetings unto the Barony of Raven’s Fort!

It is with great happiness that I announce that we are accepting
bids for this year’s Defender of the Fort - this marks our 25th year
as a Barony and our 30th Defender, and are seeking ideas and
proposals befitting such a glorious mark in our Barony’s history.

Please find attached a bid form to be completed by the
proposing autocrat.  Please submit your
bid NO LATER THAN 5 PM MARCH 15, 2014 for consideration.  Bids should be submitted to: seneca_of_ravensfort at yahoo.com and bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com

Thank you and we look forward to all of your amazing ideas.

Lady Seneca of Raven’s Fort
Seneschal of Raven’s Fort