[Ravensfort] February business meeting

Lemoine de Gascony scapigments at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 10:24:54 PST 2014

Hello all

If you have kids that want to join in the youth rapier, please try and make
it to this meeting I need to start getting an idea on how many folks are
wanting to come out and play. I would also find out from the adults and
trying to set up a fighter practice time and place that works best for the
kids.

IS
Lemoine de Gascony scapigments at gmail.com
Reminder: this is an E-mail List for the Barony of Raven's Fort, a local
branch of the Society for Creative Anachronism, a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit
organization. All posts and comments to posts should be related to that
subject.