[Ravensfort] Rapier Practice update.

Lemoine de Gascony scapigments at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 09:11:29 PST 2014

There have been some changes made to rapier practice. They are as follows.

We will be having rapier practice on the first and third Saturdays, and the
second and forth Sundays. The reason for adding the first and third
Saturday is to help out the adults that have children that want to enjoy
the game of youth rapier. Everyone is welcome to come and join in rapier
all the practice days, but Saturday I will focus on the kids. This does not
mean adults can't come out and play on Saturday, they can, and I encourage
them to do so. Furthermore the kids can come out and play on Sunday if they
wish to do so. The time is still going to be a start time of 09:00 A.M.
running until we get tired. All practices will be at the Eastham-Thomason
Park located at 1500 7th Street and Ave Huntsville, TX 77340. Unless
otherwise stated.

IS
Lemoine de Gascony scapigments at gmail.com
Reminder: this is an E-mail List for the Barony of Raven's Fort, a local
branch of the Society for Creative Anachronism, a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit
organization. All posts and comments to posts should be related to that
subject.