[Ravensfort] Rapier practice

Lemoine de Gascony scapigments at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 09:56:11 PST 2014

Hello all

Due to work being needed to be done in order to get ready for SRWC there
will be no rapier practice on Sunday, February 9th. How ever there will be
rapier practice on February 23 at at 09:00 A. M. at Eastham-Thomason Park
located at 1500 7th Street and Ave Huntsville, TX 77340. Unless otherwise
stated. Go out and help with site prep this weekend if you are able.
IS
Lemoine de Gascony scapigments at gmail.com