[Ravensfort] Southern Regional War College

Molly Maddox Netterville mollynetterville at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 12:20:29 PST 2014

Now that Winter Crown Tourney is complete, it is time to focus on Southern
Regional War College! Cheer Of-Ansteorra and I have been working diligently
since accepting the responsibility of autocrating SRWC. The website will be
live later today. HE Brian du Val has been of great help. Our blackstar ad
has been approved and sent in. Port-a-potties have been ordered. Marshals
have been contacted. Site tokens are in the works. HE Brian is handling
equestrian ins. for us. We have been working on several other things as
well. I am asking that everyone pitch in to make this a fantastic event!
This is the last chance to get authorized for Gulf wars! Come out and
practice your skills so that Ansteorra shines brightly at Gulf Wars!!!

Things we need are:

Person to head gate
gate shift volunteers
nasty-crat
Site work day(s)
Water bearers
People to teach their crafts and how to ready them for Gulf wars
Merchants
Water for site (I am unsure of how to contact Marius to ask him, as he
usually handles that for our events at the stones)

All hands on deck Ravens! Let's help our barony have yet another successful
event!!!

YIS,
Lady Sarah Róís Netterville