[Ravensfort] Quick thank you

Gary and Carolyn Pace bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 09:05:49 PST 2014

Greetings to all,
  This was my first time to be the head gate keeper for an event. I want to thank the following good people who sat and helped out:
  Lady Mirabelis, Lady Cheer and Daire who sat first gate, had the busiest time slots from 7-10 am.
  Lady Gisele, Lady Caitilin, HE Genevieve and Daire sat second gate and did a wonderful job till we felt all had arrived at the event.
 I am very thankful to them for doing such a wonderful job for our Barony. They made my job very easy and all went perfectly.

HE  Giovanna Lena Caronna
 Baroness of Raven's Fort
and head gate for Crown Tourney