[Ravensfort] Winter Crown set up

Gary and Carolyn Pace bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 04:32:26 PST 2014

We will be there. Come on out everyone and help support this Kingdom event graciously given to us by Their Majesties. This is our time to shine. This is the time to show your support of the Barony you love and care for. Plus free hugs to all who come out and help!  :)
 YIS,
Pasquale Pace and Giovanna Lena Caronna
Baron and Baroness of Raven's Fort