[Ravensfort] War College

Lemoine de Gascony scapigments at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 09:16:50 PST 2014

Hello

The Wynne unit Trustee Camp will be short of staffing from now to the end
of March, beginning of April. We are having an officer retire, and two out
on Family medical leave, and they are not getting replaced till the last
part of March or the first part of April. So if something does not fall on
one of my days off I will be unable to make it. I may need someone to take
over the rapier activities at Raven's Fort War College in February. I am
trying to get that weekend off, but there is no way for sure to know right
now. I will try to keep everyone up to date.

IS
Lemoine de Gascony scapigments at gmail.com
"There is no worse tyranny than to force a man to pay for what he does not
want merely because you think it would be good for him." - from  ---Robert
A. Heinlein<http://www.reddit.com/r/Libertarian/comments/a20ys/there_is_no_worse_tyranny_than_to_force_a_man_to/>