[Ravensfort] Sam Houston Folk Fest.

Lemoine de Gascony scapigments at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 08:35:59 PST 2014

Hello all

Just FYI the first weekend in May is Loch Soilleir Baronial Championship, I
have obligations that require I attend that event, The Second weekend in
May is Queen's Champion, as a rapier fighter that event is a must. Just
letting you know what is going on so there are no last minute surprises. If
folk fest falls on one of those two weekends I will not be there.

IS
Lemoine de Gascony scapigments at gmail.com
 "There is no worse tyranny than to force a man to pay for what he does not
want merely because you think it
would be good for him." ---Robert A. Heinlein

<http://www.reddit.com/r/Libertarian/comments/a20ys/there_is_no_worse_tyranny_than_to_force_a_man_to/>