[Ravensfort] Rapier Practice

Lemoine de Gascony scapigments at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 04:38:05 PST 2014

We had a good turn out at fighter practice yesterday. Six people total, and
due to Southern Regional War College being on the same weekend as our
regular fighter practice, I have talked to Steve
Conrad<https://www.facebook.com/steve.conrad.180>about Saturday
February 1 having a joint Chiv and rapier practice at his
place. The practice will start at 12pm and run to we all get tired . To get
directions, call, text, or private message Steve.

IS
Lemoine de Gascony scapigments at gmail.com