[Ravensfort] July Rapier Practice

Lemoine de Gascony scapigments at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 09:35:44 PDT 2014

Just a Reminder Due to mundane obligations rapier practices for the month
of July will be moved to July 20th and July 27th. rapier practice will be
held at 09:00 A. M. running until we get tired. All practices will be at
the Eastham-Thomason Park located at 1500 7th Street and Ave Huntsville, TX
77340. It should also be noted that we will be in the general area of The
Barony of Bordermarch this Sunday ( July 13 ) and will be attending their
fighter practice if we can free a bit of time to do so. So if you would
like to come and join in at their Fighter Practice is located at Roger's
Park- Dowlen Rd and Gladys Ave, Beaumont, TX, 77706 at 3 P.M.

IS
Lemoine de Gascony scapigments at gmail.com
Reminder: this is an E-mail List for the Barony of Raven's Fort, a local
branch of the Society for Creative Anachronism, a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit
organization. All posts and comments to posts should be related to that
subject.