[Ravensfort] Regional Kill and Grill

mirabelis_ mirabelis_ at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 8 08:28:20 PDT 2014

Unfortunately we had talked about our last work weekend being that weekend. We had made Saturday work day and sunday a sew day. Maybe we can change that around so folks can get some regional practice in?  Of course those that were not at populace don't know what was discussed. Would be nice to have a work around to get the most people at both events.

Cheers!
Mirabelis

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

Hello All

On August 9, 2014 there will be a Regional Kill and Grill Fighter
Practice/Meet at Meyer Park 7700 Cypresswood Dr, Spring, TX 77379. There
will be a Pot Luck meal when people become to tiered to do anything but
eat. Start time is 10:00 A.M. and we will stop when the day grows old.

IS
Lemoine de Gascony scapigments at gmail.com
Reminder: this is an E-mail List for the Barony of Raven's Fort, a local
branch of the Society for Creative Anachronism, a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit
organization. All posts and comments to posts should be related to that
subject.