[Ravensfort] July populace meeting notes

Seneca of Ravensfort seneca_of_ravensfort at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 14 15:04:27 PDT 2014

Greetings!

I am sorry for the late post, but mundane matters and the holiday got in
the way of my posting notes from July's populace.

1.   Our new and improved website will be up soon -- be on
the lookout!

2.   The gate list is up for Defender (right now, due to
problems on the lists, it can be found on the Raven's Fort facebook site.) PLEASE support your Barony, and our Argent Anniversary, by signing up.

3.  There will be work weekend the last weekend of July
(July 26-27).

·         We will be concentrating on making repairs and
upgrades on the blue Barony pavilion, as well as the buildings on site.

·         Mowing and sprucing up the site will continue.

·         Please remember, if you have a camp site it is YOUR
responsibility for it’s upkeep

4.  If you are interested in helping out, and staying out
of the heat:

·        we are in need for volunteers to make 20 small and 20
medium pouches to hold a variety of tokens.  We have the material – but need your hands.  If interested, please contact HE Brian du
Val.

·         we are taking up a collection for auction items and
largess.  If you have any items you would
like to donate, please contact HL Mirabelis Genevah Zabanah.

·         Do you have any “history” that you would like to share
at the event?  Our Historian will have a
table (or, rather, a group of tables) to showcase our great and varied
history.  There will be someone to watch
over our precious treasures at all times, and there will be tent covering for
protection from the elements. If you have something to share,, please contact
our Historian, HE Chrystal Ariana MacRuari.  If something is very delicate or needs special treatment, please submit
it in protective covering and/or let HE Chrystal know.

As
Always,
Yours
in Service,