[Ravensfort] June Populace and Business meetings.

Seneca of Ravensfort seneca_of_ravensfort at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 2 13:44:00 PDT 2014

Greetings unto the Barony,

Please see below the meeting dates and places for the month of June.

POPULACE MEETING:  JUNE 5TH

Our populace meeting for the month of June will be held Thursday, June 5, 2014 at 7pm at:

The Law Office of Stephanie Allsup
1405 Ave M
Huntsville, TX

Come out as we discuss plans for upcoming events, work and camping weekends, and have fun with friends.

I hope to see everyone there.

BUSINESS MEETING:  JUNE 19TH

Our business meeting for the month of June will be held Thursday, June 19, 2014 at 7pm at:

Van Thong's Restaurant
2114 W Davis St
Conroe,TX

Officers, please make sure to have all reports turned in timely, and if you are unable to attend please have someone attend on your behalf.

Lady Seneca of Raven's Fort
Seneschal of Raven's Fort