[Ravensfort] bids for autocrat - War College 2015

Seneca of Ravensfort seneca_of_ravensfort at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 27 16:14:29 PDT 2014

Greetings
unto the Barony of Raven’s Fort!

It
is with great anticipation that I announce that we are accepting bids for 2015
- War College.  This will mark our third year in a row to host this event,
and we are seeking ideas and proposals to really knock everyone’s socks
off! It will be held February 20-22, 2015, so that we can educate, authorize,
and aid our fellow Ansteorrans prepare for war.  So think outside the box- there is much to winning war, fighting,
chivalry, service, and arts to name a few.

Please
find attached a bid form to be completed by the proposing autocrat.
Please submit your bid NO LATER THAN 5
PM July 27th for consideration.  Bids should be submitted
to:

seneca_of_ravensfort at yahoo.com and bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com

Thank
you and we look forward to all of your amazing ideas.

Lady
Seneca of Raven’s Fort
Seneschal
of Raven’s Fort

*
please note that this event has been requested to be added to the Ansteorran
calendar but is not yet approved – I am sending this out to enable for early
planning