[Ravensfort] upcoming vacancies and Round Table

Seneca of Ravensfort seneca_of_ravensfort at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 27 16:34:12 PDT 2014

Greetings unto the Barony of Raven’s Fort!

Vacancies will be posted within the next few months for the following positions:

HOSPITALLER
REVE
SENESCHAL
A & S MINISTER

In the cases of Hospitaller and A & S Minister, these will be posted soon as the positions are either currently open, or have someone “filling in” in the interim. For the positions of Reve and Seneschal, our warrants are expiring soon and we will need successors.

If you are interested in these positions, or any other (eg: Chirurgeon, Chronicler, etc.), or if you are simply seeking to be well-informed, then Round Table is a perfect opportunity for you to learn about what these folks do and/or become warranted.  Please see the link below for information and to see this Summer’s  schedule.

http://elfsea.ansteorra.org/events/RoundTable2013/home.htm

Round Table is being hosted by the Barony of  Elfsea – but please keep an eye on the calendar for the date.  As per Kingdom calendar it is to be held on July 19th, but Elfsea’s website states July 13th (which would conflict with Crown Tournament).

YIS,
Lady Seneca of Raven’s Fort
Seneschal of Raven’s Fort