[Ravensfort] camping work weekend at the Stones - March

kris hoffman mirabelis_ at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 1 12:08:55 PST 2014

I personally would like think that if we are on the ball and can get site opened that you should be able to work on your spot etc even on days that arent sanctioned work weekends.  Half of our pop is in the prison system so getting days to coordinate can be hard.  Maybe you wont be the only one asking to go during the week :) guess it just boils down to getting the gate open yes??
Cheers!
Mirabelis