[Ravensfort] House fire in home of local Ravens Fort family

kris hoffman mirabelis_ at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 12 10:19:05 PDT 2014

Greetings Raven's Forters!! As many of you may know, and some may not, Michelle McGrew had a fire in her abode a few days ago, and as we all know, this can be very traumatic!! Luckily they made it out in time with all the pets and their lives spared! WOOT!!! Now is the hard part, regroup and rebuild!!  I know I personally have some things hanging out in my garage that need a new place to go, and we have a heap of folks in the Barony that are good at building/rebuilding and there might be a need for some help for this family.  Michelle has 3 young kiddos, not sure of sizes, but if you have a moment, take a look around and lets see if we can get some things together that this rebuilding family might need.  Luckily they made it out with minimal damage but heavy smoke damage, which can make everything you own smell like a fire, and who wants to relive that experience???  Michelle is going to be needing some help, so lets pull together and see what we can do :)
Cheers!
Mirabelis