[Ravensfort] bids due for Defender - March 15, 2014

Seneca of Ravensfort seneca_of_ravensfort at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 13 13:28:57 PDT 2014

Greetings unto the Barony!

Just wanted to remind everyone that bids for Defender of the Fort are due March 15, 2014. (Please see message below).

YIS,

Lady Seneca of Raven's Fort
Seneschal of Raven's Fort

prior message - sent February 18, 2014.

Greetings unto the Barony of Raven’s Fort!

It is with great happiness that I announce that we are accepting bids for this year’s Defender of the Fort - this marks our 25th year as a Barony and our 30th Defender, and are seeking ideas and proposals befitting such a glorious mark in our Barony’s history.

Please find attached a bid form to be completed by the proposing autocrat.  Please submit your bid NO LATER THAN 5 PM MARCH 15, 2014 for consideration.  Bids should be submitted to: seneca_of_ravensfort at yahoo.com and bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com

Thank you and we look forward to all of your amazing ideas.

Lady Seneca of Raven’s Fort
Seneschal of Raven’s Fort