[Ravensfort] camping work weekend this weekend!

Seneca of Ravensfort seneca_of_ravensfort at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 17 11:24:22 PDT 2014

Greetings to All!

I wanted to remind everyone that there will be a work weekend at the Stones this weekend, March 21-23rd, 2014.  Come out and help restore the shine to our beloved site - this is  a great time (before the weather turns hot) to clean up camp sites,  spruce up common areas, and to help plan for possible improvements.  Come out for a day or the weekend, as there will be folks camping and port-o-potties will be on hand.  A potluck dinner for Saturday is planned, and with no burn ban in effect, a bonfire will round out the night.

Now for the disclaimers :-)  -

1   The more people who come out the lighter the workload - and the more fun!  So please come out, meet new members to the group and reconnect with ones you haven't seen in awhile.

2.  If you cannot come out this weekend, don't worry - we will plan more!  HOWEVER the more people who come out this weekend, and the more work we therefore can get done, will help us to know where we stand on how many other work weekend we will need....in the summer....in the heat....with the mosquitos, snakes, and poison ivy....

3. Remember, if you have a "reserved private" campsite it is your responsibility to keep it up - failure to do so may/can/will result in your site being given to someone else.

4.  Although there are port-o-potties there will not be potable water nor food on site (with exception of the potluck dinner on Saturday).  Please plan accordingly.

5.  Please bring any tools or supplies that you can to help in the clean up - axes, clippers, gloves, etc.

I hope to see you all there.

YIS,
Lady Seneca of Raven's Fort
Seneschal of Raven's Fort