[Ravensfort] work weekend this weekend.... still on!

Seneca of Ravensfort seneca_of_ravensfort at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 21 09:57:08 PDT 2014

Good day Raven's Fort!

In looking at the weather forecast it looks like it may be raining towards the end of the weekend...but then again, maybe not! It looks as though Saturday morning and afternoon should be cloudy, but with little rain forecasted. So in an effort to (1) get work done at the site and (2) have some fun, work weekend will go as planned (if it rains on us...well....we may have to cut it short).  I hope to see everyone there.

YIS,

Lady Seneca of Raven's Fort
Seneschal of Raven's Fort.