[Ravensfort] Work Weekend

kris hoffman mirabelis_ at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 25 09:41:18 PDT 2014

Greetings!  We had a superb turn out at the camp out work weekend!  We had 4 camping overnite on Friday and those same 4 on Saturday nite.  Thanks to Calena who came in from Seguin to help out as well.  And just when I was thirsty Cherish was there with water :)
Many thanks to the folks working on the cattleguard; those that helped pick up deadfall from the front entrance; and those that helped fell dead trees and start the burnin!  We successfully burned down the old dreaming tree spot and had dreaming tree s'mores :)  we started a fire at ravens fort central and the big tree that fell over in the kitchen area.  Thanks to DSD for bringing the tractor over and pushing the fires up to keep them burning.  All in all a very good weekend!
I can not think about everyone that came out off the top of my head, but thanks to everyone that did!  Looking forward to the next work day!

Cheers!
Mirabelis