[Ravensfort] Elfsea defender...motel and rider solicited

Darlene Burns annescvb at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 08:58:01 PDT 2014

I just made reservations for Saturday night in a motel in Decatur for
Elfsea Defender and Investiture, April 5th. I got two Queen beds,
non-smoking. I'm looking for someone who wants to ride with me to share gas
and share the motel room expenses. My plan right now is to leave my home
about 6 AM Saturday morning to arrive on site by 10 AM. If you are
interested in traveling with me and/or sharing the motel, please PM me. The
Motel is the Econolodge on 287 and is about 5-6 miles from site. I chose it
because there was a great review posted about a week ago. Others had bad to
not so great reviews. Estimated total with taxes about $80.

I would also consider someone who wants to travel separately and just share
the room. Thanks for the look. I am traveling to this event without my
Sweet Baboo and would prefer someone who would like to ride but it is not
critical.

--
Annes
"Munerius Ultra Sanitas"