[Ravensfort] Good morning!

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 31 05:08:36 PDT 2014

April begins tomorrow and with that I hope we can ramp up the A&S activity in the Barony. There are some crazy talented people here so let's show off those things!
This Saturday, April 5th we are doing scribal stuff at the Law Office of Stephanie Allsup from 1 until 6. With that in mind do we still want to have a Guildtogether on Sunday April 6th? If the guilds still want to meet, let me know who's place they are meeting at.
Also...if you are a Guild principle please send me your Guild report by the 3rd of every month so that I can get my reports done. Thanks!
Rock and Rally Ravens!

HL Devin O'Donnabhain.