[Ravensfort] Scribal Day!

kris hoffman mirabelis_ at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 17 10:45:34 PDT 2014

That weekend is Elfsea which is elevating a new B&B so we will be there as they are our friends :)  April seems to be a very busy eventing month, but Stargate is close and we will probably day trip that event on Saturday.  I have heard some other folks talking about day tripping that event as well.  We are going to all of the events in April.  :(  May is a much lighter month for events so we are taking advantage of getting out a bit in April :)

Cheers!
Mirabelis