[Ravensfort] potluck diner for Saturday

Cherish Otte cherish.otte at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 19:20:09 PDT 2014

I did post this on the Facebook thread too. I believe Brian said he would
get the coolers.

I have hot dogs & buns for Saturday night. If someone is willing to get the
10 gallon coolers (1 water & 1 gateraide) I will bring ice & liquids to
fill them. I figure we can set it up close to the kitchen so that that
everyone can get refilsl throughout the day.