[Ravensfort] Fwd: [Scriptoris] Accepting Bids - Ansteorran Heraldic and Scribal Symposium

Doug Bell magnus77840 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 24 13:08:01 PDT 2014

You basically need classrooms or areas, usually about 3 for heraldry and 3 for scribal classes.
There is no feast unless you want and lunch can be at nearby restaurants.
You need an autocrat and also need one person to schedule teachers for the heraldry side

and one person to schedule scribal teachers.

Magnus