No subject

Fri May 9 10:06:44 PDT 2014

Take the best route to 59
Go north
After you pass the norther part of beltway 8 you will see the Rankin exit
When you exit take a right onto Rankin
The funeral home is on the Right about 1 1/2 miles after the railroad
tracks.

Rosewood Funeral Home
2602 Old Humble Rd.
Humble TX 77396
(281) 441-2171

We would like to thank everyone from the bottom of our hearts for all the
prayers and help you have provided in Mu's time of sorrow.  A very
special thank you(although these few words can never suffice) to Sir
Godwin... He blessed us by single-handedly making sure that the funeral was
paid for in full.

Monetary donations are still very much welcomed and incouraged as the
loss of the only other income in the family will make things very hard
indeed.

If you have any further questions, please call 281-446-7596.

Please forward this on to any interested parts that I might have missed.

Thank you again,
Christi
(Lady Rhiannon McNeil)