[Ravensfort] Ravensfort Digest, Vol 96, Issue 31

bsnowder at gmail.com bsnowder at gmail.com
Fri May 2 17:47:19 PDT 2014

The Folk Festival went great today!

3500 students came through and saw our demonstrations. Bri'an's was of
course the most popular what with the putting on of helmets and all. With
several interested in teh SCA and one looking to come to our populace
meeting Thursday.

We had 9 people out with two of us working the information booth, the rest
doing demos.

Thank you so much for everyone who came out today. Especially to Bri'an and
Steve for their help with setup today and yesterday, as well as Devin for
his crafting our signage. Thanks to our wonderful Hospitaler for creating
our information for information point also.

We still have two days left in the demo so plenty of time to come out and
be adored by the madding crowds! Even if you only have a few hours, come on
out, talk to people about what we do, demo your particular brand of awesome
crafting. Whatever it is you do, come on out and do it!

Donarwigaz of Crawhere, Praedicator