[Ravensfort] Folk Festival

Carolyn Pace ridgetopfarm at me.com
Thu May 8 14:01:47 PDT 2014

We hear this news with great pride for our Barony who continues to do wonderful things in our absence.
  Please know we miss you all and our shared fun together. We hope to be able to rejoin you soon as we can now see a small light at the end of the tunnel. A recent quote from my mom who continues to make baby steps in the right direction. I have informed HL Devin of the details of what has been happening so you will know that we have been very involved in our mundane family life.
  With much love and light,
Giovanna

Sent from my iPhone