[Ravensfort] Good news

Carolyn Pace bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com
Fri May 23 10:40:48 PDT 2014

Greetings to all,
   My mom (Giovanna 's) has been cleared to go home from the hospital today. We are eagerly awaiting her discharge papers. It has been a long six or so weeks but our family has been blessed with this good news.
  Thank you so much to those friends and supporters who understood the need for our absence and have given us words of encouragement and prayer.
  We hope to return soon to our normal life and begin playing again in this great Barony. We have truly missed each of you and are so proud of the wonderful things you have accomplished for the good of our wonderful Barony in our absence.
In much love and light,
Pace and Giovanna
Baron and Baroness of Raven's Fort
Sent from my iPhone