[Ravensfort] Oct. Pop minutes

Carolyn Pace ridgetopfarm at me.com
Mon Oct 6 09:02:00 PDT 2014

Greetings,
  The following things were discussed at Populace.
  We made approximately $600 profit from our Defender and had 230 people come out.

 Our Chronicler would like to meet with all new officers soon so we may learn how to connect to our Baronial web site and post articles, pics etc. If you are an officer, please make sure to attend this meeting so we can get started on this.

  Our rapier group will hold practice at Candy Cane park on the 2nd Sunday of the month at 9am.

 Chivalric practice continues to meet with 6-9 fighters each time.

Scribes Guild will meet at fire station #1 from noon till 6pm on Oct. 19, Nov. 15, Dec. 20, Jan. 18, and Feb. 14.

Brewing Guild continues to meet most weekends. If they are brewing they will begin on Saturdays at 9am. Otherwise they will be still working at 2pm for those attending the guild meetings. Contact Zork/Lord Charles  if you are interested.

We discussed ways to get our name out there in the community. There will eventually be a 5K and we talked about walking it in garb and passing flyers out.

We talked about the Coastal Baronial's in the works as a possibility and also participating in the Sam Houston demo if they occur on the same weekend again. We put this on hold till more info is posted about them both.
More brainstorming is needed to help get our name out in the community.

Yule was discussed but not voted on as to date and place. We will leave this to the new Seneschal to plan.

If anyone has something to add that was discussed, please feel free to post.

YIS,
Giovanna