[Ravensfort] Fwd: [Ansteorra] Introducing Ravenfort's Newest Hospitaler

Gary and Carolyn Pace bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 12:49:10 PDT 2014

Vivat for our newest hospitaler Lady Ysenda! We look forward to working with you in welcoming new people to our group. Please forward all of your contact info to Ace and Dom so they can put you on the officers list and our website, Quoth etc.
YIS,
Pasquale Pace and Giovanna Lena Caronna
Baron and Baroness of Raven's Fort

Begin forwarded message: