[Ravensfort] Event news

Gary and Carolyn Pace bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 15:47:50 PDT 2014

Greetings to the peoples and friends of Raven's Fort,
      The list is as lengthy as the hearts of Raven's Fort's people and its friends are strong. We want to thank everyone who helped the event be such a wonderful success. We had many complements and kudos for our birthday bash. Everything went smoothly and we were so proud to see how many attended. We did His Majesty and our Barony proud.
     Our business meeting is this coming Thursday night at 7pm in Conroe. Let's all attend and keep the support for the Barony strong.
     Again a heartfelt thank you to everyone who helped.

In love and light,
Pasquale Pace and Giovanna Lena Caronna
Baron and Baroness of Raven's Fort