[Ravensfort] news

mirabelis_ mirabelis_ at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 25 07:55:33 PDT 2014

Read...gate lol :)

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

Will hate sign up be at BM? We might want to switch our shift :)
Cheers!
Mirabelis

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

Greetings all,
   Per our Seneschal- Tonight is our business meeting in Conroe at 7pm at Van Thong's. We have lots of event stuff to talk about. We hope to see you there.

 The deadline of Sept. 30 is fast approaching for officer applications. We are looking for an  A&S Minister, Reeve, Seneschal and Hospitaler. Please consider holding an office for the Barony. We need new and fresh ideas and would love to have a new staff on board to work with.

  As most of you know, we are hosting gate for War of the Rams for Bordermarch on Nov. 20-23.  Most of you may not know, Their Excellencies Bordermarch and members of their Barony, along with Lord Eagan sat our own gate on Saturday. They drove all the way from their home just to sit our gate to show their thanks to us. They also will donate to our coffers for sitting their gate. Please consider sitting a gate shift for us on that weekend. Let's show them the Raven's Fort heart we all have and do our Barony proud by sitting their gate for them.  I have volunteered to be head gate and will have the gate book with me tonight at business and always available via internet at- gate at bordermarch.org.

   Thanks to all, Giovanna