[Ravensfort] October Chiv Practices

Knight Marshal marshal at ravens-fort.ansteorra.org
Tue Sep 26 10:19:14 PDT 2017

Greetings from the Knight Marshal:

Please update your calendars and join us even if you are not a fighter.

We will be holding Wednesday evening Chiv practices at Candy Cane Park -
1204 Candy Cane Lane, Conroe, TX 77301 - at 6:30 pm on the following days:
10/4, 10/11, 10/18, & 10/25. Please double check the Facebook Group to see
if we have to cancel for any reason and if our Youth Marshals will be
coming from Shadowlands to teach our young fighters.

We will be holding Sunday afternoon Chiv Practices at The Dragons Lair -
106 Tracy St, Huntsville, TX (for directions 972-561-0762) - at 2 pm on the
following day: 10/8, 10/15, 10/22, & 10/29. We are talking with other
Knight Marshals regarding a Round Robin practice where we will travel to
other areas so please keep an eye on Facebook as Lady Cherish will make
announcements regarding when & where. Reminder - there is no official
practices on the first Sunday of the month.

If you have any questions, please email me at
marshal at ravens-fort.ansteorra.org or text me at 832-785-9183 – please
include your name so I will know who I am replying to.

In Service,

Lord Robert Otte

--
Lord Robert Otte
Knight Marshal for the Barony of Raven's Fort